Thursday 24 June 2010

Dear SuperJunior슈퍼주니어

Dear Super Junior슈퍼주니어
My name is Hiu Jing Yin구 정영.You can call me Han Eun-Kyo 현은교.I am an E.L.F since 27 June 2009.I am an ELF for 267 days(from 27 June 2009 to 20 March 2010).That is on the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards 2009.Your performances on stage is gorgeous .From that day, I fall in love with Sorry Sorry and It’s you.These two songs are the first two songs I know about you.
 
Dear Leeteuk이특oppa,
You always say that you are an angel fall from the heaven.But do you know,for me,you are my angel.You are Super Junior’s leader.You  always be thankful for SJ ‘s glory.Your practicing days make you cherish the glory that 13 members obtain.I like you the most in SJ because of you are working hard for your 12 younger brothers.Don’t say that you are not the best hyung,you did it very well.All your brothers admit your ability to lead them.I hope you can rest and take care of your body.your health is very important.By the way,I hope my letter,you can understand…I cannot type Korean…The only thing I want to tell you is---I like you,I hope you can get your own position whether in entertaining,dancing or singing…oppa,hwaiting…oppa,saranghae~사랑해I hope you can always feel happiness…
Dear Heechul  희철oppa
You are the most beautiful member of SJ.Why you have a better looking than a girl?You are the second eldest hyung in SJ.I had read a passage about oppa and Leeteuk oppa’s practicing time.I know you always feel sorry because all the responsibilities of being a hyung is on Teukie oppa.But you must believe that,you are always hyung  of 11 younger brothers and another partner of Leeteuk that is always support him.Heechul oppa,keep your strength in acting,your acting is very good,and also,your MC job is well.Hankyung will always be with us…Thanks oppa for being a member of Super Junior…oppa, always keep the faith…
Dear Hankyung 韩庚oppa
在给韩庚哥的信 里,我就可以用中文了吧?哥哥你好,我是韩恩乔,马来西亚的妖精。我一直坚信着SJ是永远一体,永远都会是13名成员的团队。我相信,就算是没有了任何一名,妖精们都会很伤心,我认为哥哥是有不得已的苦衷才会选择离开,也一定是经过了很 多挣扎才做出这个决定,但是我希望任何想要伤害哥哥的人都可以理解哥哥长期在国外打拼的辛苦。哥哥也是经过了许多的磨练才会有今天,所以,我想要说的是, 哥哥加油,我会永远支持你的任何决定,哥哥,有了结果就快回来吧,我们妖精们和其他哥哥们都在等你。我们永远爱你。
 
Dear Yesung예성oppa,
Oppa,you are a great singer.Your amazing voice while you are singing is so gorgeous.I love your singing.but you are a poor guy because not many people know about you.Actually,I think you are very cute guy and always help hyung to get the members in their own position.So,I hope you can be great and successful in your musical and singing…oppa,I hope you can always be yourself that is cute and unique…oppa,keep hwaiting…
 Dear Kangin강인oppa,
Oppa,when you want to comeback and perform on stage with other members?I miss you and I want to see 13 members on stage again.I know you feel sorry for the accident,but I will support you and I am waiting for your comeback.I think that you already apologize for your false,so I hope you can comeback soon.I WILL SUPPORT YOU.All ELF will always by your side,Oppa,I hope you can perform on stage soon…4th album,you must comeback…Don’t let us wait so long…oppa,hwaiting…
 
Dear Shindong  신동oppa,
Oppa,you are a cute and nice oppa…For all ELF,your exist in SJ is good.We can’t miss anyone in SJ.Don’t ever say that :”If SJ will be good because of absence of me,I will leave the group…”SJ will never be better for the absence of anyone of the 13 members…Don’t feel sorry because of your weight or your look,that is you,our Shindong oppa,our oppa that is always smile and always make us happy…I love your job of being a student in Teuk Academy or Boom Academy…The way your humour performances make me laugh…Oppa,keep hwaiting for SJ,don’t ever think to quit SJ…ELF won’t let you go…
 
Dear Sungmin 성민oppa,
Oppa,you are cute in front of the camera.But,we don’t know whether you are strong or weak behind the camera.You say you won’t cry because you are in the centre of the group…You have 6 hyung and 6 dongsaeng ,so,as a good oppa and a good dongsaeng,you cannot cry when SJ get an achievement, you will only cry behind everyone…That is you,the one who don’t want anybody  to worry about you,do you know,you are good on being a dongsaeng that is always support the 6 hyung and also,the hyung of the 6 dongsaeng that is just kids…Believe that you have many talent that we don’t know and haven’t explore yet,just be yourself and believe me,I love your dance and your voice is amazing…Sungminie,hwaiting…
Dear Eunhyuk 은혁oppa,
Oppa,you are the one who care the most about SJ,you are always be tricked by other members,I still remember in the Exploration of Human Body,you cry because you afraid SJ will lost a member.You hope that SJ is a big family and after 20 years,you will still have 12 brothers.I also believe SJ is not only a talent or singer group…I trust oppa relationship is even better than a family.I had heard that Eunhyuk oppa is the most silly guy in SJ,but I think Eunhyuk oppa is cute and love the things he does now,he always be thankful for being an artist,and of course a member of SJ…Oppa,HWAITING~~
Dear Donghae동해 oppa,
Oppa, you are handsome and I am feel sorry for your experience,that is lost your father in 2008.I hope you can become stronger in future…You still have us,you still have SJ oppa and ELF,we will always by your side too.I think your father in heaven will be proud of your glory,just like us,oppa,I hope you will always be happy and keep work hard on your job.You will get the approve by all people.Nobody will forget about your efforts on your job…your father is keep an eye on you in heaven…Oppa,keep hwaiting till the end…
Dear Siwon 시원oppa,
Oppa,you are the most gentlemen guy in SJ.Maybe that is because you born in a rich family.But,you are still work hard in your job,and you still get your approve in acting,you had been acting with Andy Lau,that is a very good experience,and your acting in Timeless MV is very good.I like the way you act,just be yourself,and just keep working hard and you will get meny approve…I will keep supporting you till the end…Hwaiting~
Dear Ryeowook 려욱oppa,
Oppa,I think you are one of the cutest oppa in SJ.Your Mandarin os good and I like the way you are speaking or singing in Chinese…Your melody writing skill is good and I love the song What If in the 3rd album…I hope you can keep writing songs that is great.I love your voice that is unique too,I can recognise your special voice while you are singing because your voice is special.You had been working hard before debut,you on diet by skipping,One day one thousand times…Your strength make me admire…Thanks for become a member of SJ…oppa,saranghae~
Dear Kibum기범 oppa,
Oppa,I miss you…When you want to perform with 12 members again?I am waiting for the performances stage with 13 members…No oppa on stage,the performances is not complete…You do not take part in the 3rd album performances,I hope you can on stage with other oppa in 4th album…That is what all ELF is waiting for…I am hoping a complete of SJ…That is 13 members…Not less anyone of oppa…Oppa,your acting is very well too,I hope I can see more drama or movie that oppa acting…By the way,don’t forget to comeback and with other members…My English is not good,I hope oppa can understand my broken English…Oppa,hwaiting!
Dear 규현oppa,
Oppa,you are the one ELF and SJ fight against the Death Master and get you back with us…You are the youngest brother in SJ.So,everyone is love you and do not scold you even when you are mischief one member,you are very happiness because you have many hyung that is love you…Your voice is very good…Your amazing voice make me fall in love with you…And recently,I found your dancing is also very well…I hope oppa can keep exploring your talent,and keep hwaiting and be happy of being the youngest in the group…oppa,saranghae~

No comments:

Post a Comment